- We will ask about the client’s image, requests, and budget.
Online meetings are also possible.
- Basic plan
- Based on the contents of the meeting, we will create a plan while considering the function.
If necessary, we will share the completed image using sketches and CG.
- Design contract
- We will create design drawings to accurately convey our intentions,
and we will conclude a contract for design supervision to confirm
that the construction is progressing according to the design drawings.
- Basic design
- We will create a basic drawing.
In the proposal, we will discuss the function, usability, and atmosphere of the space.
It is also possible to consult about the selection and arrangement of furniture and curtains.
We can also think about landscaping and exterior construction together.
- Implementation design
- We determine specifications while looking at sketches and actual material samples,
and create detailed drawings that construction companies can use for estimates.
- Confirm estimate
- We will confirm the estimate of the construction company on behalf of the owner.
- Construction contract
- Once you are satisfied with the cost,
we will conclude a construction contract between the client and the construction company.
If there is a budget overrun, we will adjust the amount while checking the overall budget.
- Design supervision
- We will make sure the work is being done according to the blueprints.
We will visit the site as many times as necessary.
- We will witness the handover from the construction company to the client for final confirmation.
We charge an initial proposal fee and an implementation design fee.
Initial proposal fee: 10% of the design cost or 200,000 yen (tax not included), whichever is higher, is charged at the start of basic design.
Implementation design fee: 10% of the estimated construction cost at the time of basic design, but consultation is required depending on the content of the design.
If the construction cost is less than 3 million yen (tax not included), the fee will be adjusted according to the construction cost.
*The design fee is based on the "Guidelines for Interior Design Services and Remuneration Standards" of the Japan Interior Designers Association.
*Flexible payment cycle is available only for the implementation design fee.